Dear Whitehorse Motors Customers,
These are distressing times, but we must all think of the greater good in our decisions for the coming weeks. We are closely monitoring and following the guidance and recommendations from local, Territorial and Federal Health Agencies.
After much consideration for the continued safety of our staff and community effective Monday March 22nd our Service Department will be closed to the public.
All service customers with existing appointments in the coming weeks will be contacted shortly for rescheduling. Should you experience a vehicle repair emergency please contact Richard at 867-333-9424 or call Ford Roadside Assistance 1-800-665-2006.
Parts Department remains open without delivery services. Please call 867-668-6770 to order and arrange parts pickup. Leave a voice message if necessary, as the department has minimal staff.
While Whitehorse Motors remains staffed with minimal crew, we are exercising all personal safety protocols recommended and have implemented the following measures:
- Disinfecting all surfaces, including doorknobs, workspaces, interac machines, and all frequently touched areas.
- Our technicians are wearing gloves and thoroughly wiping down vehicles (steering wheel, shift knob covers, door handles, etc.) after servicing.
- Staff have been instructed to wash their hands frequently and thoroughly
- Touchless greetings and maintaining safe distances from each other.
We have also implemented the following measures to ensure your comfort and safety for your vehicle purchasing needs:
- Buy or lease from home – If you do not feel comfortable visiting our showroom, we encourage you to communicate with our staff by phone, email, skype or social media platform of your choice and complete the deal from the comfort of your home.
We are grateful for your understanding and hope everyone stays safe and healthy.