Whitehorse Motors Environmental Policy
Maintaining a clean environment and conserving our natural resources are issues that concern all of us. Whitehorse Motors strives to create and maintain a working environment that is safe for our employees and our community.
The individual roles we play at home and in our workplace are important to preserving our clean environment for our future and that of our children. As such Whitehorse Motors is committed to:
- Continual improvement in the environmental impact of our business activities;
- Preventing pollution;
- Complying with all relevant legal, customer and other third-party requirements;
- Adopting best practices applicable to our business activities whenever it is practical to do so.
Whitehorse Motors will achieve these commitments by the following means:
- Training our employees in environmental protection practices as it relates to our business, and encouraging employee involvement in environmental improvement initiatives;
- Conduct semi - annual operations audits to assess environmental impacts of our business activities;
- Quarterly review of our recycling program.
The implementation of this Environmental Policy is fundamental to the success of Whitehorse Motors and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.